WPlus9 Guest Designer....

Hi everybody!  It's a busy one on the blog today!  I've got a couple of cards and a video to share with you, besides the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap - number 7 post (scroll down for that).

I'm ridiculously excited to tell you that I was invited to be a guest designer for WPlus9 this month and pleased and delighted to show you what I made!




For these cards, I used the Modern Peonies, Modern Anemones and Watercolor Anemones for the blooms and leaves, and the sentiments come from the Beautiful Bouquets: Dahlias, Doodlebugs and Modern Peonies sets.


I started by stamping each of the images onto Post-It paper and cutting them out, first, so that I could build my bouquet on paper before I began stamping, and then to mask the blooms so I could tuck the leaves in behind them.



You can watch the creation of these cards here...


Thank you to Dawn and the WPlus9 team, for the invitation to be a guest designer this month!  It's a pleasure to use WPlus9 products to create beautiful cards and art!




Comments

  1. These are gorgeous. They just 'spoke' to me. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so beautiful Norine! Small pieces of art! I really enjoy your wrapping projects too! Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a Fangirl of yours!! Fabulous cards. Loving all things Velvet Lemon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, truly gorgeous and wonderful video! Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I could watch you all day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noreen this was so lovely to watch. You have an incredible talent!! Ps you have a lovely voice and turn of phrase, as Lisa said above, I could watch you all day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I must watch the video. You have a way of creating floral cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts