Day 6 of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap....


Hello friends, we're back today with another decorated lunch bag - gift bag!

This bag began it's life in the tin foil and plastic wrap drawer, but with this snowflake stencil and white embossing, it's elevated to a lovely gift bag!


I didn't have on hand, any of the lovely snowflake stencils that are available right now, (but I fixed that a few days ago and bought TWO new snowflake stencils!) so I made one in the Silhouette software program.  One cut file purchase, with several different snowflakes, allowed me to manipulate them for size and angle, on a 12" piece of cardstock and then be able to do this all-over design.  I daubed Versamark Ink through the snowflake holes and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.


I used an EKSuccess punch to create the scalloped top on the bag and closed it up with some washi tape.  I wrapped the whole bag with some white ribbon and tied on a blue tag embellished with some random items I found on my desk, including a white glitter paper snowflake, a chipboard photo frame, a blue die-cut heart and a label that I stamped with a Happy Winter sentiment.  All supplies are shown below.  


And to recap the last week of gift bags:  We've stenciled, stamped, colored and heat embossed a variety of designs!  But it's not over yet!  Come back tomorrow for another fun technique for creating amazing gift bags!


Thanks for stopping by today!
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts