Day 5 of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap....

Hello again!

I'm having fun with this #12daysofholidaygiftwrap series and I hope you are too!  Today's gift bag is one of my very favorites!  This one is stamped and colored!  This time of year can be so hectic, and any justifiable reason to take a crafting break is a good thing in my opinion.  A cup of apple cider, some holiday tunes cranked and some markers and stamps and those frayed nerves will soon be soothed!

For this bag, I used one of my favorite stamps from this year's crop of holiday images, a poinsettia from The Ton.  I stamped with black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Using just two shades of each color, I colored the poinsettia with Copic markers and the white flowers with a White Uniball Signo pen.  

Helpy Helperton would like you to know:  To prevent the alcohol ink from bleeding onto the back of the bag (as alcohol ink is wont to do), tuck a piece of cardstock into the bag to absorb the ink.

Finally, I tied the bag up like a parcel, with black and white butcher's twine, including a gold paper leaf and a stamped tag, and adding some extra flair with a gold edged label sticker and some houndstooth washi tape.

All supplies used are pictured below.


Please come back again tomorrow for yet more holiday gift wrapping inspiration!
  


Comments

Popular Posts