CAS(E) this Sketch #238...

Hi, hello, me again!

If you know me at all you know my personal life motto is "anything worth doing is worth OVERdoing".  So when Chrissy sent me a sketch to use for a Guest Designer gig over at CAS(E) this Sketch, I went full on and made 3(!) cards.  I still can't decide which one I like best, so I'll post them all here and let you decide!

This is the sketch I used, and the one you can be inspired by if you'd like to join their fun challenge this week.


Here are the cards I made for this week's challenge.

For this first card, I used the stamp set called Spring Flowers from Simon Says Stamp, and the sentiment from Endless Creations.

For the next card, I used the same leaf stamps but embossed with silver embossing powder, an effect I really love, but its hard to show in a photo.  The sentiment for this card is from Papertrey Ink.


 Finally, I created this last card with a leafy stamp from the Penny Black Delicate Flowers set and a Clearly Besotted - A Little Sentimental sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never have picked a favorite, Norine! They are all equally outstanding! You really are a talented artist!! Congratulations on guest designing at CTS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell, it was a privilege to be invited to guest design!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Norine!! Love your coloring, huge congrats on guest designing at CTS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are absolutely beautiful, Norine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely CAS cards - perfect for sympathy! They're all beautiful, but the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther! I was worried that designing sympathy cards might be a bit of a downer, but I did need them, so...!

      Delete
  6. I love them all. So much movement in each. If I had to pick one, I'd say the first one - the white bubbles and large liquid pearls drops(or Nuvo drops, can't tell which)knocked it out of the park for me. I would never have the guts to make such huge drops after painting the panel! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Texan Princess! I stamped the bubble circles and added the Nuvo drops as well. I was really happy with the combo.

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on guest designing at CTS this week, Norine! Wow, you went all the way - all three cards are gorgeous! I especially love the way you colored the leaves and the backgrounds. Such a soft and beautiful colors! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hideko! I had fun designing and I appreciate all the comments!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts