Happy Girls...

Hi there, I'm back again today with a layout to share, using a photo I love so much that I've scrapbooked it twice!  I used it first over here at Love is in the Details, but I had printed extra photos (unsure of the size I needed) and they just called to me, especially when I opened up my February HipKit Club package of product and saw the soft colors, pretty butterfly and floral bits, gold and hearts!  All my favorite things!  And perfect for this photo of my great-nieces!

I used some watercolor washes on the background to unify the color scheme and then made a vertical block of photo and embellishments.
Some of the supplies I used are Chasing Dreams by Crate Paper, Collect and Dreamer Thickers, die cuts from Pretty Little Studio and Crate Paper, stickers from Pink Fresh and Canson watercolor paper.

Thanks for stopping by again!  Have a great rest of your day!

Comments

Popular Posts