More chipboard samples!

Up till now, most of the Lasered Edge chipboard die cuts I've been designing for Love is in the Details, have been meant for cards, but I wanted to show you some of the new, bigger designs that work well for both layouts and canvases like these ones!

This sentiment is about 8" tall.  I left it in it's natural state (the way I like it best), and just distressed the edges slightly, with Gesso to give it that little som'thin, som'thin.  

 I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard - the chicken wire design, as well as some corrugated cardboard, paper and metal flowers, felt leaves, lace and cheesecloth.  I "faded" the background a bit with more Gesso, and blobbed on some black Neo Opaque Artist Acrylic. 


For this 6"x6" canvas, I covered the whole thing with stamping and washi tapes and then painted a light coat of pink, peach and red.  Using those colors of ink, I colored some modeling paste to match, and layered it over the Tim Holtz sunbeams stencil to create the rays.  Before the paste dried, I dropped chunky glitter and micro beads into it. 
Again, I spray painted the sentiment (which would make a great card one as well) with white, dabbed more gesso on the metal butterfly, and the dried dimensional paste.
The chiffon flower is one I made awhile back using this technique.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Comments

  1. Both projects are GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! Feel free to stop by and share them on our Crafty Creations link up!
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts