Inspired Blueprints Sketch #116

Hello Lovelies!  Welcome back!

Sketch #116 went live today at Inspired Blueprints and here's what I made for the reveal.  The sketch uses one photo but I had a second that begged to be used too, so I printed it small and added it to an embellishment cluster at the top. (Not sure why it is so quality reduced in this photo, because IRL it looks much better!)  (Actually, I do know why.  Apparently I was in too much of a hurry to use the tripod with my camera and the result is a blurry shaky mess.  Sorry folks.)
Here's the sketch we used.
The occasion was the 20th birthday (but the first one celebrated away from home and family) of my now daughter-in-law!  She was quite delighted that one candle remained lit after blowing out her cake!
I've recently moved scrap room to our under-utilized bonus room and it has resulted in resurrecting some old stash that found it's way onto this layout.  Buttons, stickers, velvet stickers that I watercolor-painted, and even some fun "retro" Heidi Swapp photo corners!  (I bet I'm the only scrapper left with some of those in my stash!)


Thanks for stopping by today!   

Comments

  1. Lovely layout. Love the colors, patterned papers and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Norine...colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts