So lucky, so in love...

Playing catch up today...

I made this layout recently for a blog post over at Love is in the Details....  I had a technique I wanted to try and I was purposed to use up some DT stash that Lori has so generously provided!
I wanted to try my Copic air brush system, where you insert a Copic marker into a holder on an air can for that cool air-brushed look.  I used a Prima stencil to accomplish this look, and I mixed a couple of different colors of Copic markers.
I also wanted to try flocking on a double sided adhesive die cut.  I used a Marianne's die, cut it from Sookwang adhesive paper, and then applied a mix of white and green flocking powder from Doodlebug.  I really love the soft look and the way it blends into the air brushed design below it.
I used another of the layered butterflies left over from this project here.  The patterned paper is Pink Paislee, Prima makes the wood leaf, the canvas flower and the beaded pin. Alphas are by American Crafts - Thickers and Dear Lizzy.  With a little bit of Daisy D (tag), Glitz Design (transparency),  Melissa Frances (scallop edged sticker) thrown in!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts