A Two Pager!

Remember those?  I still love making two page layouts, but hardly ever do it anymore.  So today I decided to try my hand at it again!  The photos on this layout are from over 20 years ago, when Mr B and his brother rented quads and took their younger brother and his friends out for a muddy messy ride in the empty floodway!

This layout is posted today at Love is in the Details.  
 Now for some details!  I used Mr Huey mist spray to play up the "mud" idea of the layout and machine stitched around the photos and mat to emphasize the focus on them.  


 I used the tag from a recent clothing purchase I made too.  There are so many cool ones these days, it makes me want to go shopping for all the wrong reasons!  
Thanks for stopping by!  Leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts