Pitter patter,

Let's get at 'er!!

Seriously, time to get off my duff and get something posted!!

This layout and challenge was posted at Scrap Your Crap last week for the challenge this month to use your brads and/or eyelets!  I don't have much in the way of eyelets anymore, but I'm always happy to pull out the brads!!  I used a mix of brads, paper and fabric paper circles and ink splats to create the random happy dots all over.  
I love this photo.  Our family never had a tv growing up, but we never wondered what to do with our time....those LONG summer days passed in a flash.  And I love remembering the many hours spent playing together with this doll house my dad built us.  (Even long after playing with dolls was age-appropriate.  Never mind, I don't have the house anymore, but I DO still have most everything else we played with in this photo!  So who's all age-appropriate now??  Lol.)
  




When I Grow Up removed for publication.

  
And finally, I have a couple of Polka Doodles challenges to catch you up on!
This one was for the Banners and Bunting challenge, week 31.  Besides paper and sentiments from Polka Doodles, I used a cute Emma Canning image.

This one is for the current Tag challenge.  Again I used this sweet Emma Canning image, and papers from the new Picknix cd.

Be sure and click on the links to go to the host blogs where you can see more inspo for each of these challenges and then jump in and join us!!  And don't forget there's still a DT search going on at Scrap Your Crap AND two at Polka Doodles!

Comments

  1. You have got some really creative work of art here. Love the LOs and the old photos you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , what a collection of mixed projects here . LOVE your style ! Your page layouts are fab .Your tag is awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww norine your stuff rocks. i am so going to lift the one about the cowboy, love the white space and the colorfull circles, they really pop.
    brat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts