Bits and Pieces put to work

So yesterday I showed you what you can do with some scraps, a few punches and miscellaneous bits laying around, and I promised to show you a few of the projects I made with those embellie clusters!

First, is a layout of my daughter in law.  I used two clusters on the page, and it made the whole page pretty simple and quick to put together.  Slap them on and they were pretty much enough!



Next, I made these four cards.  Again, they came together so easily and quickly because the part that makes my brain sweat was already done!


This card even got 3 little clusters!  I figured the little bit of aqua on each tied them together enough to combine!


These samples were posted at Love is in the Details and many of the supplies used are from the store there.   





Comments

  1. The layout and the cards they are all wonderful. Such a great idea to prepare before and then being able to scrap really fast. Really love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts