Polka Doodles

I'm still away, traveling hither and yon from Manitoba to Alberta, visiting family and friends, but meanwhile back at the ranch challenges are being posted!  Here is this weeks challenge from Polka Doodles!  
Fairies, Fantasy and glitter!  

And while glitter is not on my list of favorite things, I do own some, so I did pull it out and use it.  To rather a festively fantastical effect, no?


The paper and image are both from the yummy Sugar Plum Daisy cd.  I painted Stickles on the wings and then added some Martha Stewart glitter as well.  To complete the card I added a paper doily and made up a little bouquet of miscellaneous paper flowers and ribbon I had in my stash!  Check out the rest of the DT creations and be inspired to play along with us this week!!  Prizes are involved...! 

Comments

Popular Posts