Pinkness and polka dots...

Are two things I love...and don't play with as often as I'd like! There was plenty of both though, in the recent box of giddiness that Lori sent me from Love is in the Details and here are a couple of things I made with them!


The first is a card and envelope. The card incorporates items (all available at LiitD) from the Pink Paislee London Market line, twine from My Mind's Eye and the little wood banners from Prima. Lori has the pretty polka dot bags (and stripey ones too) available as well.



Then I made this layout using more pastel pretties from the Dear Lizzy line. The wood dress form is Kaisercraft and the music collage paper is again PP London Market.

The photo is of my sister and I all dressed up in our grown-up friend's fabulously (to us!) stylish clothes.
Circa 1971. 
 I'm not sure I've ever felt quite as glamorous since.


Love these ready-to-go embellishments from Dear Lizzy! What a gorgeously simple way they could dress up a gift box or bag?! 

Comments

Popular Posts