Aiko inspiration and a very cool thing...

I got to work with the Aiko line from My Little Shoebox this month and here are a couple of my projects that were showcased on the MLS blog.

I love that this line can be used with such versatility, and so I made a tropical Hawaiian layout. Of my son when he was just a little kid and the thought of getting a photo taken with 4 beautiful girls was pretty amazing. Nevermind, he probably still thinks it's amazing....

Then I also used the Aiko line to decorate a plain white gift bag! Such a quick and easy thing to do when you're gift bag stash is low!! And how perfect is that ribbon that I'd been hanging onto in my stash since forever!?
Oh! And one more thing before you go!! A very cool thing!
My blog is being featured on CraftCorners.com - Best of Web! Check it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts