One Little Word

Do you have one? A word that reminds you and helps you focus on a particular aspect of your life that needs attention?

My word for this year is ReVitalize. I used to know what it was like to be full of vim and vinegar, but I'm at the stage in my life where getting one errand done in a day feels like an accomplishment. I know I'm too young to settle for feeling like this for the rest of my life so it's time to take myself in hand to regain the energy I once had.

That is the challenge at All About Me this month and here is the layout I did to focus on this word for myself. Not that all the other areas of my life are perfectly balanced, but this is the place to start for now.

I hope you'll stop by the All About Me blog and get inspired by the other layouts posted by the rest of the design team!!

Comments

Popular Posts