Show your Sparkle!!

With a new challenge up at Southern Girls Challenge blog! Our sponsors this month are Pink Gem Designs, Delicious Doodles, and Little Claire.

Now, you know me, I'm not big on glitter, but you know there are LOTS of other way to get some sparkle and shine without resorting to that wretched stuff, lol!!

Here's the layout I did. I punched out a few(!) flowers and glued them down and then Stickled the centers.
That satin rosette is one of last summer's obsessions! I think I made 400 at last count! Aren't they pretty?
There's also a bit of glitz and glamour added with the silver snowflakes and the pearls.
Be sure to head on over to Southern Girls and check out the rest of the DT's inspiration, as well as the sponsor links for this challenge!!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous layout (pretty bride!) and I love the very subtle way you've added the sparkle
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Norine! Love the touch of colour and that flower is Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts