January Challenge at All My Memories and a Polka Doodles card.

This month the challenge at All My Memories challenge blog is to make a layout about the one in your life who is truly the wind beneath your wings...your one and only, and what that means to you. Maybe it's your significant other, or a bestie, or your mom. But whoever it is and what they mean to you, tells something about the person you are too!

Here's the layout I did.

And you get to see the boy I fell in love with! Isn't he a hunka hunka burnin' love!?! (Hm, my spell checker doesn't like that. *shrug*)

The beautiful part is that he's so much more than that now, and maybe the looks have faded a little over the years....whose haven't?? But he's still the only one who can make my stomach drop from 30 paces!

Be sure and head over to the AMM blog to check out the other designer's layouts for more inspiration!

And this week it's a Vintage/Retro challenge at Polka Doodles!
I had fun exploring all the cds again and choosing these images and papers with which to create a vintage card. I love the soft subtle colors and the way they go so nicely with distressed edges and distress ink.
The buttons, pin, lace and chipboard butterfly are add ons from my own stash. There are so many gorgeous samples at the Polka Doodles blog for you to be inspired by! Go on over and check them out, as well as the sponsors for this challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts