pink and green and mint and brown and rose

equals one fun color scheme challenge at Challenge Me Happy, up today!
I used my old Technique Tuesday Timberline stamps to create the patterned paper title letters. Felt good to pull them out again after so long...
And because it was a beach photo I wanted to add the Prima gem things to imitate the look of beach glass, even though a lake in Northern Saskatchewan is about the last place any beach glass will show up. An inconvenient detail I didn't let stop me!!
There's a ton more awesome inspo at the Challenge Me Happy blog that you MUST go check out, including a guest designer and a fun prize for someone who does the challenge and links it up!!

Comments

  1. Great Mother/Daughter photo and I love the stamped alphas on the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts